When referring a patient to Debra Wood, Lic
Ac, MAcOM, you can expect:
- My Initial Evaluation, including results from applicable
physical exams, and my Treatment Plan.
- Recommendations for additional therapies that would
benefit your patient. Including, but not limited to, lifestyle changes,
nutritional guidance, stretching and strengthening regimens, breathing
- Timely detailed reports on your patientís improvement
and change in condition.
- Support of your adjunctive treatment recommendations.
- My commitment to high quality care.
- Return of your patient to your office.
Why choose Traditional Chinese Medicine for
- Your patient requests it.
- Your patient is already experimenting with various alternative
therapies and you want to feel confident that they are getting
- Your patient has received multiple therapies and is still
experiencing problematic symptoms and pain.
- To minimize the probability of your patient requiring surgery.
- Your patient would like to diminish side effects from medications
he/she is taking.
- Your patient is looking for ways to accentuate their life through
preventative health management.
for an in-depth biomedical discussion on how Traditional Chinese Medicine
works as well as some of the latest evidence based research.
If you are unsure if Traditional Chinese Medicine is right for your
patient, I encourage you to contact
66 Union Square, Suite 204
Somerville, MA 02143